Jr Graphic Designer needed to start immediately for full time, on-site position.
College seniors will be considered if available to work 3 days per week immediately through May graduation.
** We only consider applicants that submit their design portfolio and resume as well as a cover letter with their available start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will not be considered if sent to any other email address.
We are looking for an enthusiastic graphic designer wanting to grow with the company. This is an entry level position with on-site training. The designer will work directly with company founder on the creation and printing of event invitations and branding as well as retail products including greeting cards and event signage. Work schedule will be 9 a.m. until 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, at our Dallas design district studio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Graphic design for clients and in-house applications
- Sending projects to press, tracking progress and ordering materials
- Data merge and printing variable data items. This includes digitally addressing envelopes and printing place cards
- Quality-checking and packaging finished products
- Managing production room and project materials
- Occasional errands to pick up materials (Applicants must have their own mode of transportation)
- Updating website photo galleries
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs required – specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Some experience designing invitations or hand illustration is preferred
- Some knowledge of social media and wordpress is a plus
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy, organization and attention to detail
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Ability to respond professionally to direction, constructive criticism and client feedback
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Qualified applicants please email your resume and online portfolio or PDF (please keep file size under 10mb) to email@example.com. The deadline to apply is 3/12/18.